POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : HF's thickness in POV : Re: HF's thickness in POV Server Time
2 Aug 2024 18:13:32 EDT (-0400)
  Re: HF's thickness in POV
From: Brian Elliott
Date: 7 Aug 2004 22:40:41
Message: <411592a9$1@news.povray.org>
"Cees" <cvd### [at] xs4allnl> wrote in message
> Thanks, will try that today!
> Didn't get the previous answers, I also can't see my previous message.
I've
> just installed all of these groups in outlook..something went wrong with
> those first messages I guess.

Hello,

The reason you couldn't find your other messages is that somehow you
accidentally posted them as replies in other threads.  In this forum,
there's one in Zarniwoop's thread about mesh2 and CSG strange behaviour, and
another one is in povray.binaries.scene-files, in Zeger Knaepen's thread
about fast and easy clouds.  Mystery solved!

Cheers,
  Brian